PELVEX - Adjustable Pelvic Floor Trainer
100% of women experience weakened pelvic floor muscles during pregnancy and after childbirth
During pregnancy the pelvic floor muscles expands, as the baby grows. This impacts your bladder, bowel and causes urine to leak when you cough, sneeze, lift or workout, even after childbirth.
Doctors recommend regular Kegel exercise as the only way to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. However, it is hard to isolate the pelvic muscle and exercise them, correctly & consistently.
Our innovative, adjustable pelvic floor trainer - PELVEX - strengthens your pelvic floor by isolating the muscle and providing an effective & consistent kegel exercise.
This easy-to-use trainer not only strengthens your pelvic floor but also tones and tightens your inner thighs, hips & lower abdominal muscles for gorgeous look
Just a simple, 4 sets of 1-2 minutes workout a day, with the PELVEX trainer (NOT available in stores), can strengthen your pelvic floor in 4 weeks, stop bladder leaks and avoid embarrassment at work or parties.
- TARGETED PELVIC FLOOR EXERCISE: PELVEX isolates, targets and tightens your pelvic floor muscle. Stronger pelvic muscles prevents bladder & bowel issues during pregnancy and after childbirth.
- STRENGTHENS PELVIC FLOOR MUSCLE: Regular kegel exercise, using PELVEX, will build a stronger pelvic floor, saving you from embarrassing leaks at work or parties and helps your ability to resist the urge to go to the toilet more often.
- NO GUESSWORK KEGEL EXERCISE: with traditional kegel exercises, the movements and pressure that a person applies during the training is not consistent. However, with PELVEX trainer, you'll be able to take the guesswork out and adjust the pressure level that's right for you. Making your pelvic exercise more consistent and helping you with stronger muscle in just 4 weeks.
- HEALTHY MOM & BABY: Regular kegel exercise during pregnancy strengthens pelvic floor which helps mother's ability to deliver a healthy baby. Post childbirth, consistent kegel exercise helps avoid bladder & bowel issues for moms.
- TONES & SHAPES YOUR BODY: The trainer can be used after childbirth to correct and align your posture and legs. Regular kegel exercise, will get rid off that droopy hips and flappy thighs. And you can start wearing those Bikinis and Yoga pants, with confidence.
- SIMPLE & EASY-TO-USE: using PELVEX is simple as 1-2-3
- 1) Just place the PELVEX in your upper thighs. Make sure you are comfortable with the placement of the toner.
- 2) squeeze your thigh muscle and slowly count to 10
- 3) Relax your muscles for a few seconds, then repeat the exercise for few times. It's that simple.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED: The perfect design of PELVEX will ergonomically fit with the curves and gaps of your body, providing an amazing fitness experience, whether at home, work or on vacation. It's also small and lightweight to take it with you, wherever you go.
- DURABLE BUILD: Our product is made of solid steel plate, covered with soft, smooth PVC rubber for utmost comfort for you.
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING: Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and all European Union Countries. 2-6 weeks for all other countries. Please expect some delays due to ongoing coronavirus crisis.
1 x PELVEX - Adjustable, 2-in-1 Pelvic Floor Trainer
1 x Instruction Manual
5 Reasons To Buy From Us.
Customers Also Bought
Tucker - Magic Corset Yoga Pants
Stacked - Baby Milk Powder Dispenser
My order has arrived. This is a great product. I can feel it burn when I do it. really simple to use.
Very helpful in solving the pelvic muscle problems I was having after my 28 weeks...helps with muscles. Really high quality and works.
I have just got back to the gym after my childbirth and wanted to focus on pelvic floor on post natal doctor's advise. I have been using PELVEX consistently for about 2 week. I can already see a noted difference using it.
like it! It looks beautiful and durable and definitely helps strengthen pelvic muscles! Recommend to any new moms or moms to be.... well worth it.