Just because we cannot shake hands doesn’t mean we cannot lend one.
Given the developing situation around the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we want to reassure you of our dedication to supporting you with the highest quality of service. Our entire team is working non-stop in order to route every single order to your delivery address, using the fastest solution possible.
With that being said, it’s important that you, as our valued customers understand we are living in exceptional times where carriers like DHL stopped their China export operations for a few weeks, and where local Post Services just can’t handle the volume since they are working at reduced staff.
Challenges we face
- Global shipping costs have skyrocketed due to lack of cargo flights available. However, we still offer "Free Shipping" for you
- Local carriers not being able to manage last mile shipping (it means your orders reach your country, then the local carriers don’t deliver it for another 10-20 days because its employees are also locked down at home - just like everyone else)
- Due to lack of employees at major international and local carriers, tracking numbers are not updated regularly - meaning there is delay in update to your shipping status.
- Products are sold out fast as many factories are still closed or at limited capacity due to lack of manpower
What we are doing & what to expect
- We are closely monitoring the situation - from stock availability to shipping to status updates to deliveries
- We have been assuring our customers, like you, that the ordered product is shipped and is on its way
- We humbly request your patience during this difficult times and would appreciate your understanding of the current situation that is causing delays in deliveries
We'll provide regular updates here. So please watch out for the latest news!